27.6.09

Random Blog!!

Dear Mushhyrulero-- !!
Wait a second! *looks around* This isn't my kingdom! Oh wait! Haha this is the MOAG universe!

Lets start over...
Dear all of you dear people... there that sounds better...

Yes, it has been sometime since I have shown myself here. Normally I just sneak in to hear what everyone is talking about and maybe comment a few... But recently some things have been happening in MOAG and I felt they needed to be shared. So I started writing one of my character's story and I will post it after this, but I didn't want to post it without giving a heads up... because I'm sure a few would be confused from my sudden appearance.

I started near the beginning of my character's journey to give some back ground info, it should be fun. Pardon my writing skills... I have suffered that wretched writer's block for about 4 years now and am trying to get back into things. It is untitled for now but I will just post the short chapters one at a time...

But I hope you enjoy it

Enjoi
-PR Princess

No comments: