18.7.09

A new sculpt from the-one-who-extensively-uses-Blender!




This may not quite be my style, but this is what comes from me sculpting a cube that has been subdivided 7-8 times without changing the general spherical shape enough. I think it turned out pretty great anyway. It looks like an ogre that had it's top jaw removed, and it's bottom teeth sealed to whatever was left. And it looks a bit cartoony, like a Super Mario Bros. character. I do like how the eyes turned out too. They are a circley thing that is in each eye socket, and blurred, colored red, and mixed with the render of the head itself. (Done with blender's compositing nodes, of course.)

2 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Very nice. Have you ever tried puting textures on any of your models? I particularly like the eyes.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I kinda suck at texturing, but blender is awesome at UV unwraping.