13.1.10

Transporter Juan

So for all you MOAGers I present Juan Casador... or at least one of the pictures I am doing of him. I have been in this really cartoonie drawing mood so I decided to do a bunch of MOAG art (which is never bad) then this lead me into a series that I am going to do of Juan about a story/campaign that I am doing and going to do with Xzebo. In this “get-up” Juan is basically just suited for cargo transportation, smuggling and all other every day piloting stuff.


Now addressing other matters I was looking at our poor MOAG Blog and it looks like we have really kinda failed to be active and post much at the end of this year. I am bringing this up because I really hope we all try to post more and/or better because this blog is a fun little inspiration for me and for other MOAGers as well.

Thanks all. And lets all continue to have a great month... well, and rest of the year!


No comments: