26.8.10

I want more MOAG!

Okay so as much as I do want more MOAG... what I actually want is to be able to look up stuff on MOAG and not have to run immediately to West or Carl for a MOAG related question.

So I make a proposition to all MOAGers, I want to finish everything for the fabled MOAG Book, that's right, I said: "EVERYTHING"

There's been lots of talk about finishing the MOAG Book, for example finishing all playable species descriptions and fixing all the little errors that have come up through play, (such as weapon weights, damage, costs and so forth) but with all the talk we actually haven't got around to doing anything... and I want to now.

I think finishing the MOAG Book will, in general, make MOAG more user friendly and noob learnable and less confusing. I also think it's a huge step in make MOAG more widely accessible to those who don't have the creator of the universe within a ten minute drive.

The biggest problem with this proposition is the carrying out of the plan... HOW we are going to finish the MOAG Book... I have a few ideas:

1) We keep a MOAG Error Book, where we can, if ever there is something that comes up during play that is incorrect or misinformation in the MOAG Book, we can write it down in the MOAG Error Book and correct the information later in the week when we are not playing.

2) I will go through the MOAG Book and make a list of everything that needs to be updated, and I will post it here, that way, all MOAG veterans can look over the list and just post what they know on the topics, and afterwards i will take that info, retype it and put it back into the MOAG Book.

Those are my two big ideas, however any input at all will be much appreciated. Please give me ideas on how we can better the MOAG Book, or how we can facilitate the access of MOAG information.

~Xzebo

1 comment:

squirrel-the-tire said...

w00t! I've been growing quite sick of the lack of MOAG. This site has had some horrible illness for the past while, and it's up to us to give it the proper medicine!