14.6.11

Da Butcher Bros!

Well I have been looking at Phantom post a bunch of art and felt all art deprived because I have been so busy with starting my new job that I haven't done any. So I finished off a quick coloring of one of my old sketches. Anywho these guys are some twins that I made in MOAG called Atticus Butcher and Matthias Butcher (thanks phantom for the 1st names) and they are the ruthless mercs who were orphans that grew up in the slums of Koge. They will do just about anything for money. Also one is a weapons/gun guy and the other is more of a chem.weapons/explosive guy, and combined...

THEY ARE THE BUTCHER BROTHERS!

Anyway hope you all like the picture. I have been liking the other art that is finally being put on our long neglected MOAG blog. Thanks everybody!

- Juanito, over and out.

3 comments:

Phantom Gravedigger said...

MAN THOSE ARE COOL NAMES. Just saying. I love this picture! The Butcher Brothers look like they're ready to take some people down.

Xzebo said...

Play it safe? Or go get the artifact?

LOL i love the butcher brothers!

Shadowwire said...

Go get the Artifact I always say.
Never mind the consequences. Mu ha ha ha...