25.5.12

I'm Still Alive. Last I checked...


So I talked to Wes the other day, and he suggested that I update the blog with anything that I've done recently, so here it is.  This is a book cover that I finished recently, it's the second in a trilogy (should be starting the third book in the fall).  Aside from this, I'm doing freelance design work for various clients, as well as keeping very busy at Disney.  I'll try to start updating things a little more regularly, but I promise nothing!

And just because I can, here's one more...


I did a series of posters for my sister about the Principles and elements of art, for a teaching class she's taking up at Weber State.  Anyway, they are all Super Hero themed, and while done fairly quickly, I like how they turned out (most of them anyway).  If you're lucky, and you can convince me to post the rest of them, maybe I will... 

1 comment:

Shadowwire said...

Am I lucky? Hmmm???