11.9.12

M.O.A.G. Night North


I miss the care free nights of my youth staying up tell 5:30 am playing M.O.A.G. 
So I've decided to start up a M.O.A.G. gaming night closer to home. 
But I need the help of my fellows from the homelands of M.O.A.G. the keepers of the mystical box.
Here is my idea, I want to start up a group from the beginning. With just the basic core species (Conara, Gargonan, Klisk, Macaneon, Sargonian, Cylonquin, Ucasi, and of course Human.) I will be introducing some new people to the M.O.A.G. universe, begining with the invasion of Earth, and exploring Koje station. 
Some of the things I will need are some of the notable names, places, and events of the early years. Specifically people of note, and their story's. Plus I need some ideas for sight seeing in the known universe. If I could get some stats for important people aswell all these things would be of great help. 
Its going to take some time in the planning stages, but I want to get this started soon. So, anything you all can post on the blog to help me out would greatly appreciated. 
Please help me start up M.O.A.G. North. 

No comments: