26.7.18

The Butchers Revive the MOAG Blog!

Since my brother, Xzebo, has moved up closer to me he has inspired me back into Sci-fi/MOAG mood.
I know the MOAG blog is barely surviving but I thought I might sporadically post all the sci-fi art I have been making in my free time. This feels like I'm sending a trancomm off into deep space in the off chance someone gets it haha!


So, a while back while visiting Cedar City. The MOAGers invited me to play in a campaign they were running with gangster/mafioso types. I thought to myself, "What characters do I have of questionable moral nature? Oh, the Butcher Brothers!"(pictured above)
For those of you who don't know, they are my characters in which I rolled a perk to "receive a playable twin." So after doing so, I completely re-formatted them to resemble the Stabington Twins from the movie Tangled.
Enjoy the art, hopefully more to come soon.

-Juanito, over and out!

No comments: