15.6.07

Not even a month old and we're already suffering...

Ah, the ravages of time. Our young blog crawled from the primordial ooze, ate some of the indiginous wildlife, and then kicked back on the couch with a six-pack of some shoddily brewed ale and a wife-beater, waiting for the end that would inevitably come. But we haven't given up hope. At least, I'd like to think that there is some hope out there for the taking.

So today I give you hope. And a topic. "He Who Shall Remain Nameless" will need to get the word out amongst the guys that those who aren't participating in the blog should, and if they don't, we'll introduce them to our mutual friend, Bubba. I don't have any of their email addresses, so it kind of hinders my attempt at getting them to check out the blog. But you Mr. Nameless, oh WE KNOW you have the means of contacting them. You can't deny it. Well, you can deny it but we all know you'd be lying. Okay, so we wouldn't KNOW you were lying, but it's a safe bet that you would be. Not necessarily a safe bet, but I mean we're talking 60-40 odds that you WOULD know something about how to contact them, which is good enough for a trial of your peers. Or at least a trial of people who could have ran into you in a Wal-Mart parking lot. If they ever went to Wal-Mart.

I CANT STOP! Dang you Douglas Adams! I must apologize for my circular logic and diatribe, but I have just finished listening to the BBC radio production of the Complete Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy. Top notch entertainment if I must say so. And since I am getting tired, I'll leave you with a little something... enjoy.

No comments: