8.5.08

Another Nareskan Skecth, and a NEW SPECIES!!!

Okay, I was trying to get a Nareskan sketch that would please our Grand Leader, and this is what I came up with...

Yeah, I know, it has it's issues. So I thought to myself, well, lets try it again, and I came up with this, which is SOOOO NOT a nareskan, but I really like it. A lot.


It's got a lot of promise. I'll have to do some more studies on it over the weekend. And I've noticed that nobody's posting anymore. What's up people? Well, I have about 7 chapters written of my story (I believe i've posted the first two chapters already). If'n you want me to get some interest I'd be happy to post the rest. But beware, It's long.

Anyway, any ideas on the new species is welcome, as well as the Nareskan image, which I am not liking the more i see it.
Anyway, I'm out.

1 comment:

Pablo Diablo said...

Man, I really like that Nareskan picture better than the last one you posted.

It looks very alien, which in my opinion is what we are going for. Am I right?

Anyways cool picture and I look forward to reading more chapters of your doom book.