1.12.08

So apparently no one survived the Zombies...

Geeze, it's like the world has died, and all that's left are zombies.  Luckily for you all, I have unlimited ammo, so it's all good.  Anyway, I hope everybody had a wonderful turkey day, I had a great weekend, and am finally now recovering from the meat sweats and the triptofan coma.  

I've been thinking about MOAG a bit lately, and I think that we need to get back on the MOAG bandwagon.  We've been using the blog for things only slightly MOAG related (if we're lucky) and I'm not complaining.  This is basically an easy means for us to comunicate with each other in a group forum.  But we seem to have dropped the ball when it comes to posting actual MOAG content.  And I will be the first to admit blame.  And that blame falls squarely on Shadowwire's shoulders.  Just kidding.  Not really.  Maybe.  

Okay fine, it's not just his fault, so let's get this baby rolling again.

On another note, I'll be down in the southern regions around the 20th for a day or two, and then back in Cedar from the 27th to possibly the 3rd, so I'm hereby declaring my intentions to play Rock Band and MOAG with all the gang at some point during that time.  Please, for the love of all that is holy, be there so we can get together and rock some Klisk's face through his skull.

Out.

4 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Those dates are December and January, so as not to confuse anyone...

Bot said...

I'll be here.... I never go anywhere. :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

Turkey day was quite awesome, although I think shadowwire didn't enjoy it as much as he should have... For him, it - and the days around it - was trickeled with having to go to work, and attempting to fix my sister's laptop into the wee ours of the night.... oh, and jeff's xbox having the red ring of death during the attempted rockband tournaments.... Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed the majority of it... I know I did. :)

Shadowwire said...

MOAG was killed by rockband.
Need I say more?