13.11.08

Left 4 Dead: You had me at "SHOOT THE @!@!! ZOMBIES ALREADY!"



Well, I downloaded the Left 4 Dead demo off of Steam today, and I have to say, It's my new favorite game.  Imagine the awesomeness of Half-Life 2, but instead of shooting the combine, you're shooting zombies.  Also, this is a 4 player co-op game, and it's awesome.   You have to rely on your teammates more than most games I've played.  You heal each other, you rescue or revive your teammates.  Anyway, if you have Steam, download the demo now.  Right now I tell you, and kill yourself some zombies.

5 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Oh yeah, and when you fight a zombie, you usually end up fighting 20-30 at a time, and they are fast. So no stealthily moving through the level, sniping people as you go along.

squirrel-the-tire said...

sounds awesome. ..Anyways, I'm actually taking an online C++ class now. Pretty much the same as before, but I get credit for school! They told me to download the same compiler I already got to, lol

Bot said...

What is the compiler that you have Squirrel?... And Left 4 Dead looks amazing.

squirrel-the-tire said...

dev C++.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I don't know if it's just me, but I just posted, and it put it down a few posts.. Sam needs a new web browser.