3.11.08

Blarg.

Well, not much has been posted lately.. I've decided to use my mound of time to learn C++, and I'm happy with where it's been going for he first 10min. or so, other than my trouble concentrating at the moment.. Don't ask why I'm telling you this; but would anyone care to join me on this journey of awesomeness? ...Anyways, I can understand your exuse of not having enough time, but I think it shall be useful to know some programming, if not downright awesome. ...Anyways, time to play some OpenLieroX!

6 comments:

Bot said...

Actually, Squirrel. In about 7 weeks I am going to be starting my class in Visual C++. I'll give you pointers when I start understanding it.

Salvaggio said...

I understand it, in that I can read it, thanks to all the actionscript I do and working with the engineers here at work... and i could probably do some rudimentary coding in it.

squirrel-the-tire said...

sweet! Sounds like posting it on here wasn't a little less than utterly pointless! It may actually help me! ..or bot, if I'm good enough.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I found a nifty site for it. www.cprogramming.com
it has some tutorials. :)

I can't put anything in <> though, so know that iostream is supposed to be in <>

#include iostream
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout<<"Hello\n";
cin.get();
}

after compiling it, run it, and you'll get a window that says

Hello

and waits for you to press enter.

:)

Bot said...

You got to love the stuff that they start you out with in C++.

squirrel-the-tire said...

yeah
I can make it do a little more now. and make it loop.