3.11.08

It's a post!

..Well, this might not have much/anything to do with the vast majority of you (as in west is probably the only one who will care), but I decided to ask what the amazing plan is for thanksgiving at the cabin. So, I have a pentuim 3 that I MIGHT be able to smuggle there. It needs more ram (as in it only has 128mb), but it runs starcraft, and unreal tournament fine (fits minimum req. -with a faster processor
{|[1 whole Ghz!]|}- for halo), so there might be some good use for it. Seeing as we'll be in a powered building, it'll be a plan of sorts...Anyways, I'm pretty exited to get down there, and I know you (west) have an awesome lappy to bring, so hows about some awesome plans, or at least a response of sorts..

1 comment:

squirrel-the-tire said...

Blarg.. Sam's compy has problems...