10.9.09

Old Friends


Hey everybody... I have been away way too long.
.
I have news for all those out there who care.
.
I got a new toy.
See it and..... well don't cry.... but you can be jealous. :P
.
Ok... I have rubbed it in enough, hope you like my new toy.
And now for those who don't care about some motorcycle that you don't own.
I have another start to a story, this one goes along with my last post.... anyone remember when that was?
.
This is set up later in the story line. If you remember in the last story the Conar was invading earth. The KMF was recruiting humans, by force. And.... oh.... I haven't written that part yet. :P
Ok this isn't so much a story as a prologue of sorts. I am sure you will all have questions. But with any luck I will be able to fill the gapes in with later posts.
.
And without further explanation.
.
We have lived in this world for century's, our Fathers driven from their home by their own. Those who didn't understand their nature and power. Few, even of our own know of our past. The counsel has dwindled to nothing, all but dead. And we knew nothing of the world we left behind, until those we left behind found us. They brought with them strange creatures. Strange creatures with the knowledge of ancient days, before the first separation of worlds. I was lucky to find them to learn from them, and to save them. ...Well some of them. They came to our world from the old worlds. But they weren't prepared for the ravages of this place. And many of them where lost. The arts are the masters of this place. The magic of the soul. They brought with them new magics. Magics they called technology.
Though their magic has opened new paths for us, it is at odds with the magic of the arts. This magic disrupts the balance of our arts. And the balance of our world. The consequences of this disruption has unleashed our devils in the old worlds.
The gate between worlds is now open. Never shall the old and new be separate again. What new devils will come? I know not. It is time we learn the truth of devils and angels. Are we the demons of this place? ... No I don't believe so. We will fight those that plague us. I tell you these things because the worlds are becoming one in kind and in fate.
There is a new council, and those who follow the arts are coming together again.
.
Join us.
.
Hope there is something here for all of you..... if not.... tough

No comments: