3.5.11

Fallen Comrade

So maybe because right now is such a great time in the life of Juanito I have also been thinking about the past quite a bit. This last week my mind has been brought to remembrance of a dark day in our histories. About this time last year our friend Pablo Diablo was lost forever to us and I know we all miss him dearly but I just wanted to take some time to recognize PJ. These are some sketches I did for him for the Sas'Kettian species he was GMing for us and so these last few days I took a little time to color them and post them. I hope you all like them and can also take a few moments when you read this post to remember our great friend and MOAG comrade. I also hope PJ is looking down on us and approves of what is going on in the MOAGverse. And that's all.

-Juanito, over and out!

No comments: