5.5.11

♬ He Argued with the GM... He's Dead ♬



♬ He Argued with the GM... He's Dead ♬

Now I'm not saying that our friend Tristan (that we haven't seen in forever) got killed by the GM. But I am quoting his really funny song that he played on his guitar one night during MOAG. And wanted him to know that I was thinking about him and even though he owes me money he was a fun roommate and that we did have some fun MOAG sessions with him! Oh almost forgot... This picture is also one of his characters (a kliskaneon) that I really liked and sketched a long while back but decided to color it just now. And that's another reason I was thinking about him. I don't really like the background on the picture but I really like this character and drawing so I am posting it anyway. Hope you all like it too.

- Juanito, over and out.

No comments: