20.7.12

"Scaggly George and The Space Virus"


Here is a drawing I did of everyone's favorite abnormally normal space hillbilly, SCRAGGLY GEORGE! I ended up shading it with some kinda hard shadows and it turned out really cool and seems to be like a campaign Xzebo did on the Formiga Space Station where all the lights and electricity went out for a but. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Ehem... anyway there are two versions because I didn't know which color I liked better. Desert Camo or Green Camo? Well I got to get back to work Tell me what you think of the picture and which camo you like better.

- Juanito, over and out!

2 comments:

Xzebo said...

I like the desert camo better of the two, but there should be a redish urban camo.

Shadowwire said...

Nice pic. I like the Desert Camo better also. Just need some Dessert camo!