15.7.12

They're Sexy and They Know It

With a combined comeliness of over 35 these two brothers are a force to not be messed with... plus they are just pretty darn Bad A** as far as Cylonquin mercs go. For those who don't know, these guys are characters from our campaign last Friday. The one on the left is my character Jaeed Tyr, and the one on the right is Shadowwire's and his name is Vircon Tyr. Sorry Shadow if Vircon looks different than you imagined but this is what I was thinking he kinda looked like so I hope you still like him. Again that's all for now.


Juanito, over and out.

3 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Its perfect! I cant help but be a little jealous of the collective Art skills that frequent this Blog!

Juanito said...

Cool thanks! I really enjoyed drawing these 2 merc Cylonquins! And it was really fun playing them too!

Xzebo said...

Dude these guys are friggin cool!
I'll have to play with the Cylonquin I just made so you can see him