20.3.08

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!


So I was thinking... Yes I know that is a dangerous thing for me to do.
What kind of base does the KMU have on that island on Cartel? And what does it look like?

I had a picture in my head of a mansion that actually was a hidden base like in Resident Evil or X-Men.

So give us your bases... or ideas/thoughts/excuses/rude remarks toward Shadowwire

P.S. It's kill Shadowwire day today. So do you part!
P.P.S. It really isn't... but boy was that funny to watch Shadowwire get mad.

5 comments:

Shadowwire said...

I realy should have a rubuttal, but I dont. The "base" however, is non existant. They bought the island, but not anything to go on it.
Carfull, Jaster might wake up dead!

Pablo Diablo said...

Well I can't be carfull... but I will be careful... or better yet cautious...

Bot said...

SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB!!!

Pablo Diablo said...

WHAT YOU SAY !!

Pablo Diablo said...

For Great Justice!