15.3.08

I'm alive, really I am.


Well, I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. I apologize for that, and because I've failed to keep my posting schedule, I am regrettably going to have to give myself a shipment of fail.

I have been swamped with work and freelance stuff as of late, and have not had any time to devote to MOAG artwork. Luckily for us, Jaunito has taken up the slack, and done remarkably well.

Anyway, I'm still here, and enjoying everyone's posts, but haven't had any time to get stuff of my own done and up here. But I hope to soon. I mean, things have to settle down sometime. Right. Right?

Please tell me they'll settle down!

1 comment:

Pablo Diablo said...

Ah there he is....
Glad you have been getting work and lots of it... because then you get paid... and then you can afford to take a break and do MOAG stuff...
HAHA...