9.10.07

The Jasta Cometh

Hello,

I'm Pablo, who happens to be a diablo, Husselbee. I work with Mr. Shadowire, and have been playing M.O.A.G. quite regularly for about one to two months now. It is really fun, and I really liked the fact that M.O.A.G. is a role-playing game that is seemingly endless. After a few weeks of getting to know the system, I started to write down ideas for a campaign or story (that West could eventually use in M.O.A.G. if he wants) mainly for my own entertainment. Since they involve the M.O.A.G. universe I thought it would be cool to share some of the characters, plots, ships, etc that I have come up with.

The story starts with the Council, you guys already know this story, that joined together to form the godlike thing. Some of the council didn't like this idea and ran away. Atrissia was one of those members who ran away. Over time her ideals became twisted in her quest for more power. Eventually she came across a couple of galaxies rather close to each other. The first, Tel'Dabe, is inhabited by a group of humans that ended up there after the godlike thing, Moagra?, seperated the species. The second, Sas'Kettis, is inhabited by the reptilian-like race called Sas'Kettians. When Atrissia came across the humans she dismissed them as primitive, but decided to keep tabs on them anyways. However, the Sas'Kettians were far more advanced. She bided her time on a planet where she grew those funky willpower crystal spiders and harvested the crystals. When the Sas'Kettians gained the ability to travel into hyperspace, she allowed one of the ships to find her planet in their galaxy. When the first Sas'Kettian, Uegra Sas'Throk arrived on Atra, the eventual name of the planet, Atrissia revealed herself as a magnificent and powerful god to Uegra Sas'Throk and proclaimed him her prophet. She commanded him to began preaching to his peole to worship her, and if they did she would give him and his people more power than they could believe. At first Uegra did not believe her promises and told her he needed more proof or else his people wouldn't believe him. In response to this Atrissia gave him the first of many Katrai, willpower amulets worn on the arm, that contained a massive reserve of willpower. She also gave him the Grathonis, a sword made of a rare metal called Atrissia's silver by her eventual followers. This sword when infused with willpower could cut through the heaviest of battle armors. With these gifts she also taught him how to wield the willpower, a ability which is rare among Sas'Kettians. Uegra then departed Atra and headed back to his colony on Fregyia.

Well, back to studying.

More to come.

3 comments:

Shadowwire said...

PJ, you da man. I have somewhat to say concerning the matter. WRITE A BOOK! There is too much there for a mere campeign, however I think it will make a wonderful addition to the MOAG universe.
Oh, and keep it comin'.

Salvaggio said...

PJ, Welcome to the club. We are glad to finally have someone other than the original bunch to help us out here.

Good story, and as shadowwire said, keep it coming.

Oh, and Shadowwire, is the art request you made have to do with this story? I'm on it, but give me some time, I have some freelance stuff that's taking up most of my time at the moment.

Savara said...

PJ, I stand in awe! I am honored to sit across the table from you every week. I knew you had the gift, but didn't realize how strongly the gift has manifested. If you need assistance with your book, give me a jingle... I love to help others refine their stories (as an editor) while I try to scrape up the courage to tell mine.