19.4.08

I see your 'Shops' and I'll raise you a 'Shop' of my own.



Well, here's a quick illy I did in Photoshop. I really wasn't planning on doing anything in particular, maybe a klisk, or something, but as the drawing progressed, the Conar came out. I like it, and I'll try to do one for each of the species, just a quick study or something like that. I see this gentleman as a Captain of a small attack ship, or possibly a platoon leader. The orange is basically a tattoo/rank marking, anyway, enjoy, I'll see if I can do some more.

5 comments:

Shadowwire said...

What's an Illy?
Oh and, nice Pic.

Bot said...

I think its slang for Illustration.... and it is a nice pic.

Salvaggio said...

Sorry, Illy is slang for illustration. It's so us artist folks don't have to type. Because we don't like spelling. That's why we're artists.

Hukt on fonix werkt phor mee!

omally said...

Thats awesome i never knew what a Conar looked like under the helmet.

Punk-rokk Princess said...

wow... that just makes me wish my stick-figures didnt suck so bad...