3.4.08

The Truth about the Conar Invasion

Well hello everyone. Yes, it really is me, Salvaggio. I must apologize for not staying in touch, but I seriously thought we'd all be dead by now, so what was the point. Heh. Well now. Yeah, about that... You know... I just...

Whew. Glad I got that off my chest. Things are still pretty hectic around here. Work is just starting to hit Alpha (that means it's time to get ready to ship the game, for those of you not familiar with such verbage), so my time at work is getting pretty hectic, and I also have a lot of freelance stuff to get done as well. Also, last month was a big month family wise, what with my oldest turning 8, and all that goes with that (Shadowwire and Bot should know what I am talking about). But I wont bore you with family stuff here, that and I don't feel comfortable writing about my children on the internets.

Okay, moving on. As you can see from the title of the post, this should be about the so called Conar invasion. Turns out, Pablo, you where half right. They DID invade on the aforementioned date, just not here. However, if you were to ask the proud citizens of Arkenfoofel IV how the invasion went, you'd get no response from their smoking, rotten shells. The few Conar Troops I was able to speak to seem to think it was an enjoyable experience. So take that with a grain of salt.

Anyway, I'll try to post more often, so here's another one of my half-finished art pieces.

11 comments:

Juanito said...

Nice Art Salvaggio...

...It scares me... I'm glad that we really didn't get attacked...or we did and we're all dead thinking the attack never happened...

...ha! Try wrapping you're mind around that everyone. ok sorry i'm really tired.

Bot said...

Who is this stranger called Salvaggio?!?!?! ;)

omally said...

Must be one of those dang Hackers bot ;)

Pablo Diablo said...

He lives! Well maybe he does... he could be a Conar spy...

Anyways cool pic Salvaggio and good to hear from you.

Pablo Diablo said...

Oh and Jaster still has Illiar's head on his trophy wall.

Not so cool now are ya? Mr. big bad six-armed god of war!

Salvaggio said...

He has the head of a robot on his wall. I wouldn't exactly call that a "God of War".

Pablo Diablo said...

Soooooo....

Only a select few know of the fakeness of the Illiar that was killed.

Bot said...

Namely us!

Pablo Diablo said...

Damn hair transplant spammers! Can't we block that crap?

Bot said...

Wow! I'm starting to like these guys! Do I have Stockholm Syndrome?!

Salvaggio said...

Hey! It's the Spanish hair club for men! Or as they are commonly known: Cabello club para hombres del muerte! Sign me up!