18.7.08

The Dark Knight...

WAS FREAKING AWESOME.

That being said, I haven't posted on the blog because simply I don't have a lot of time anymore. Because I am currently...you know... the whole getting ready for the mission thing... and spending time with friends... and blowing things up with the Trogdor... and all that jazz...

Anyways... I will try to post more often.

And most importantly my condolences to Mr. Salvaggio and his family.
All I can say is he is in a better place now.
Let me know if I can do anything.

11 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

Hey! Another post, and it's not by me! Grr.... I WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE SO FREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! -But I can't see it because I have scout camp all next week! Grrrr....

Bot said...

Let me show you a magic trick Mr. Diablo.

Pablo Diablo said...

TA DA!

Salvaggio said...

Ah, the ol' disappearing pencil. Good times, good times.

Bot said...

$300+ mil. and still counting. It might be dethroned this weekend with the Mummy coming out.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I highly doubt that the mummy will get close to beting the dark night, Bot.

Salvaggio said...

Dark Night squeaks out past the Mummy. I need to go see it again.

Shadowwire said...

The mummy stank. It reeked to high heaven. They were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
The story was Illogical. The acting was sub par. The story line left you thinking, Why didnt they just use the fountain of life water more? They even changed one of the main actors.
Having said that, I quite enjoyed it. Thanks Jet Li, for all 5 seconds you apeared in this film.

squirrel-the-tire said...

OK I - FINALLY - got to see batman last night, and it was FREAKING AWESOME, and two-face looks the coolest.

Bot said...

Star Wars Clone Wars...... why you have to be so gay!?!?!? I didn't like it very much... if you couldn't tell.

Pablo Diablo said...

Um Bot... why you be so GAY!?!?!

And I agree Clone Wars sucked...