26.7.08

I'M BAAAAAACKKKKK! also.

Well, I've been at scout camp (in case you have been lacking notice in my inexistence.) and it was FREAKING AWESOME! (but I still want to see batman worse than you can imagine) What with shooting shotguns, and a destroyed few archery targets; repelling, OH, and backpacking 12 MILES (which was suprisingly fun,) and ...well... kind-of -erm- hitting-my-face-mountain-biking-which-didn't-hurt-as-much-as-you-would-think-but-still-looks-really-painful. *pant* *pant* *deep breath* - *more panting* *yawn* ...anyway, a week is enough, and I'm glad to be home. I will post with stuff when I want to, and I agree with salvaggio that you guys NEED to post, and so on. Anyway, cool pic salvaggio, and is that a screenshot in the background? well anyway, you should post some random z brush work, and so on. I'll keep wishing I had a better PC, and so on. Well, anyway... see you all later.

2 comments:

Salvaggio said...

No screenshot for the background. That's all 100% pure Salvaggio art there. Now granted, I used screenshots of the ***** map for reference. And since I can, we'll have a little competition to see if anyone can guess the map. Here's a little help for you, just because I put 5 *, doesn't mean the name is only 5 characters long.

Good luck...

squirrel-the-tire said...

well, I probably can't guess, seeing as the only versions of TF that I have played are the original quakeworld mod, and the half-life mod.