3.7.08

Even better




Well, I'm yet to give him ears, but it's coming great. I really like the sculpt tool, because it's made things much faster. It's probably not zbrush, or mudkit quality, but it's a nice feature. Still, I'd like to see some sings of existance. I think I have a Jeffery family reunion to go to this weekend, (I'm not 100% sure though. My mom knows this stuff better than the rest of us.) so I won't be able to do much then. If West is coming, then It would be nice of him to bring his laptop. That way I can show him more than just screenshots. I might be able to sort-of timelapse what I'm doing with this, but I'm not sure.

3 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

I think it looks like an easter island head.

Salvaggio said...

Squirrel links Easter Island to the Gargonan? Who'd of thought!

Yeah, I agree with you, it's still a little too "soft". Are you following any sort of tutorial or design for a basic head shape? It might come in handy to 'block' in the basic head features, not just the overall shape, but block in the brow, jawline, nose, mouth, eye socket, ears, and whatnot, and then take it into the sculpting tool and starting to carve away at the base model. Anyway, keep it up, regardless of how it ends up, I think this will be very educational for you.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I'm not just sculpting it in, but I have been modelling just as much. The sculpt tool is just usful, becayse it's faster to tweak the already modeled shape.