3.7.08

Well, It's better now.




I've improved it some, and Sam let me use his computer, which has been extremely helpful-It's not JUMPY anymore! Well, I'm really happy with the nose, and the lips are coming. I haven't done anything with the eye so far, but i'll get the lips done first, then I'll need to really shape the head, and give it ears. I'll find an upload site, and give you guys a link if you wan't me to. If you have anything to say, COMMENT! Or POST! ...Seriously, I haven't seen anysign of you guys in the past few days, so please give signs of existance! Well, anyway, I hope you guys had as good a day as I, Dugway had it's independence day celebration today, and I got to watch some cool fireworks. I didn't get any pictures, otherwise I would show you guys one of the most exiting things in Dugway - as in, some of the ONLY exiting things here. So remember. If you are reading this, REMEMBER to show signs of existance.

No comments: