22.10.08

Chip Dip of DOOM!!!!!



Shadowwire has requested the recipe for the Sausage chip dip my wife made for us at the Rockband-a-looza we had at his house on my last visit down, so here it is.

For those of us who tasted the goodness, enjoy again, and for everyone else, you need to try it. Seriously. It's good.

The Ingredients.

--8 oz block of cream cheese
--1 can tomatoes and green chiles (aka Rotel), drained
--1 lb breakfast sausage, browned and drained

The Directions.

Brown the sausage on the stove, and drain on paper towels.

Unwrap the cream cheese, and put it into your crockpot. Chop up the sausage and add on top. Drain the Rotel, and add it.

Cover and cook on low for about 90 minutes, or on high for 45. Stir well and eat with tortilla chips.

4 comments:

The Crappy Parking Team said...

Hey thanks man! This stuff was awesome! Hopefully I can make it as good as your wife can!

Salvaggio said...

It isn't that difficult. As long as you don't let Shadowwire "help" it will be all good.

I kid, Shadowwire is, I'm sure, a decent cook.

Shadowwire said...

A decent cook? Thats laughable. I made "No fail fudge"... I failed.
I made macaroni and cheese. I failed there also. I tried boiling water once...
Lets just say, Im not a "good" cook. Fourtunately, however, my wife is a great cook.

P.S. The Sausage Dip is Yummy.

Shadowwire said...

Oh, I also tried boiling an Egg.
It exploded after about 35 seconds in the microwave.