7.10.08

The Long and Winding Road...

Sooo... I'll be in the sleepy little burg of Cedar City Saturday. And to make things even better, I've been given the green light from the Mrs. to hang out and what not Saturday evening. So I implore all of you MOAGers out there to get something together and lets... well... DO something. Rockband to the wee hours of the morning? I'm in. MOAG? I'm in as well, altough probably in a more sarcastic, snarky manner.

Anyway, let's get this going. Shadowwire, you have my personal communication device frequency, use it.

5 comments:

Bot said...

I gots the Rock Band!!! And I have the desires to play either that or MOAG! We did the Endless Setlist last weekend and I thought that would cure me of my addiction... but alas... EPIC FAIL!!! I think I am playing more now. :(

squirrel-the-tire said...

We should use Sam's idea.

Shadowwire said...

???
Questions all around.
in other words...
What the crap are you talking about? By you I mean you...
You know who you are.

I hope.

squirrel-the-tire said...

If it's me, I posted Sam's idea a while ago, and got no resonable answers....

Bot said...

I don't know if I am ready to play MOAG again. I would definitely be up for the idea of playing some Rock Band, or Silent Hill :) I don't know why I am writing this, you are already in town Salvaggio!!!