7.3.09

"Good, Bad, Im the guy with the gun."



Ok then... the winner for the weapons contest is... Wait for it... Nobody! yay! no applause just throw money.

I know what your thinking, Bot had an entry. Why didnt he win? Well smart guy (or gal), I think we're going to re-hash this Weapons contest because no one seemed to take it seriously. So get out there and draw, paint, Blender, steal or whatever, a picture of a weapon and a breif description. If you do you will live. if not... Lets not go there.

But on a more serious note... ...

If I did have to choose a weapon winner for the last contest it would be Bot. Thank you Bot for the beautiful entry. It brought a tear to my eye. Also I would have gotten "Honerable mention" for the Picture above. I mentioned "steal"... Well scratch that. There will be no Plegerism here. Or whatever it is I just spelled.
Oh, and any complaints about how Dark my picture is, and I'll have your head.

7 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

wait a min..
THERE'S A PICTURE THERE!??!?!!?
I had no idea!
well...
you know I'm kidding. still dark isn't always realistic in space.
there's less matter around to suck up the light. It's just a matter of angle and place. if a ship were about as close to a sun as earth is to ours, it would be very bright if you were looking at it with your back turned to the sun. It would just have less area lit without atmosphere around it.

Honeybee said...

Cool!

Xzebo said...

Oops... i totally forgot about the weapons contest.... no wait.. that WAS my weapon! A memory alteration gun! *BLAM*............. what was i saying again?...

Shadowwire said...

Well Squirrel, Lets see some of your awsome space pics. You seem to be the one with lots of time on your hands, and blender.
Weapons contest anyone?

squirrel-the-tire said...

yeah....well, I have no space pics.
I haven't been playing with blender enough.
I've been playing with linux, and playing the guitar.

Kang said...

Oooh, the infamous C2. Many a Moagman has fallen to the wrath of that little baby.

*Kang reminisces of his younger days of blood and carnage.*

"Oh, how I miss their blood-choked gurgling cries for mercy."

squirrel-the-tire said...

Who the heck is honeybee? They seem to have found something amazing on blogger.