5.3.09

Status Update in the MOAG Universe

This is not really an official update or anything of the sorts. I just wanted to get people thinking about how far MOAG has come in the last few years.

We started with 1 artist, 1 GM, a few storytellers and 10 or so players.
Now we have a few people that can GM, 3 or 4 artists, several people with story ideas, a crappy programmer (or two... I just didn't want to call him crappy) and even more people that have experienced the game in all its glory.

We went from our little blog being on the verge of collapse to having record postings in a month and hundreds of comments. Also, we have gone from 4 contributors to roughly 14.

Our thoughts have moved from getting together Friday nights to play, to getting a website together so we can maybe get the rest of the world playing... (OK, so we still get together on Friday nights, when we can.)

Alright, this isn't a status update at all, it's more of a Topic of Discussion. Give me some stories of your experience with MOAG; favorite campaign, first time playing, favorite race to play as, etc. etc. etc. Post away people!!!

Oh, and by the way, I am working on the next installment of the Sargonian story. Hopefully that will be done by the beginning of next week. I'll be watching Watchmen tonight and heading out of town for the weekend so I will work on it when I can.

3 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Who's watching you watch the Watchmen?

(If you don't know what that means, well then I can't help you.)

squirrel-the-tire said...

I can't.. :( as much as I want to...
..BTW, this is the first comment from me, using Ubuntu.. dunno why it took so long, but expect a wee bit more going on on the cppinvasion..

Bot said...

I watched the Watchmen... and if you are easily offended by sex, violence, language and/or blue penises then don't go see this movie. Even if you are not offended by the aforementioned offenses, you might want to think before going to see the Watchmen.