11.3.09

Lost. Really, I'm lost.

Okay, so I'm flipping through the channels, and I come upon Lost.  I've never really watched it before, but I've heard everyone saying how awesome it is.  So I thought I'd watch a little.  Big.  Mistake.  I have no idea what I just saw.  I know they say you shouldn't come into a show in the middle, but holy cow!  I'm three minutes in and already there's some popup thing coming up saying how this guy didn't know this other guy until 1978, but this meeting is happening in 57, and he wasn't here until later where he saw this other guy born as was told him in 2004 on the island and then he later would marry the dude's mother in 83, but got divorced in 85 when he fell in love with some other chick in 68.  I have no idea as to what the heck is happening here.  And if you do know, please don't tell me.

As for an update, well, I've been swamped lately with work and church callings, but I hope to get back to it soon.  I'll still be down in April, and we'll have a lot to do then.  As for helping out now, as many of you have asked about, take Shadowwire's outline for the book, which I'm using as a basis for the site, and write content. 

Anyway, I'll try to get some more done when I can.  Keep MOAGing.

16 comments:

Kang said...

Exactly why I've never watched the show. You mirror my sentiments precicely in your description of the confusing storyline and its labrynth of currents, eddies and sub currents, which branch and flow and break away only to reconnect years later and before in this mysterious place called, what the crap?

Bot said...

Whoa to thee that hast happened upon Lost in the midst of its erring... I mean airing. Lost is unlike any show out there. If you are coming into it in the middle of the show then yes, you will be lost and you can borrow the first 4 seasons from me and catch up on the new episodes online and then you will be slightly less lost.

Bot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
squirrel-the-tire said...

I'm actually not too lost in that show after missing like 3+ seasons..(I only really watched the first one)..

Shadowwire said...

Lost? Whats That? I havnt had TV in two years?

Bot said...

Its on its fifth season Mr. Wire... that makes it 4+ years old.... :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

Drama show
Almost as good as heroes. been around longer. Thing with the island, and the plane crash. I can't believe you've never heard of it.

squirrel-the-tire said...

..anyways, I need a processor fan for the AMD athlon I got out of the trash, so I can enjoy some wobbley windows. W0ot to GNOME.

Shadowwire said...

What you need Mr. Squirrel, Is a jorb...

Punk-rokk Princess said...

a job for him would be good. and Lost is better then Heroes.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Does anyone know if Battlefield 2 will work on an AMD athlon XP 1.4Ghz 1gb, 256mb RAM and ATI all-in-wonder 256mb video card? if so, All I need for it is a stupid processor fan. It seems like west had it running on a pentium M...

squirrel-the-tire said...

as long as it does, I'd like a copy..... :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

I can't getsid jorb, because I have to be 16. I'm only 15 :(
..And heroes is way better than lost. MOAG is WAY better than both.

Bot said...

I am a fan of Lost and Heroes. If a crazed man told me that I had to choose between the two of them or something evil would happen I would not hesitate to say so long to Heroes. While Lost has been weird... very weird even... it has been consistently weird. Heroes second season really sucked in comparison to the first and third seasons. Also, check out Life on Mars, Chuck and Dollhouse for some other wonderful television programming.

squirrel-the-tire said...

I suppose I haven't had enough lost to enjoy it, but heroes has been pretty darn awesome...

Bot said...

If you haven't watched Lost from the beginning, you will be... lost. They named it that for a reason... well.. that and the fact that the people are lost on an island. :)