1.8.07

Call for ideas! Or something like that...

Well, I'm redoing my portfolio and I need to come up with a good domain name seeing as my first couple of choices were taken. I know, I know, some other idiot had the good sense to use www.crackwhores.com and left me out in the cold, but I'll carry on (I haven't visited said site, so if you check it out, do so at your own risk!). So this is basically a call for ideas for a good site name. I'd like it to be about art and design, seeing as I'm not in the Plumbing industry, although www.1000flushes.com does have a nice ring to it.

So this is how it's going to work, let's submit our ideas via the comments, that way we can all laugh at each other's stupidy. Or genius, because one man's trash is another man's garbage. No wait, that didn't come out right...

4 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Okay, it's supposed to say Stupidity, not Stupidy, but that's neither here nor there. Here's some I've been considering:

www.redpantsofdeath.com
www.savagebrush.com

Or the good ol' mainstay:
www.savageillustration.com

Shadowwire said...

How about artsavage.com or theartsavage.com. Maybee Monkeymadness.com or perhaps even imanartgeek.com or poopflyer.com. JK The first two were serious, the rest... Well lets just say if you actualy use any of them your crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. thery put me in a room. A rubber room, with rubber rats.. They drove me Crazy!... Crazy? I was crazy once.
Oh, incidentaly, artsavage.com, and the artsavage.com are not taken.

Bot said...

How about savageart.com or artbyasavage.com or heyyouwiththefacecomelookatmyart.com

Anonymous said...

SavagelySavageArt.com
SeriouslySavageArt.com
SexySavageArt.com
IDrawPicturesInAnHourAndTheyStillLookBetterThanMatthewsWhoTakesAWeek.com
RunDownOverLookedKnock-KneedPigeon-ToedRenegadeHeathenWretchOfTheRealmMatildaSavageArt.com
WYLTedArt.com
AOWKACS-Art.com
WYLTSUCKS-ButMyArtDoesnt.com