28.8.07

My apologies. I seem to have misplaced my blog...

Whadaya know! I found it! And to think the blog's been here all along, right where I left it. Seriously, I thought some transient Romanian Monk with a fondness for the ramblings of the science fiction nature made off with it. Whew, glad I was wrong. On that note I apologize to the Royal House of Romanion Monks of the Society of Scholarly Study and Pingpong. The Midget ninja squad that most surely finished what they started was, in hind-sight, probably a little hasty. But you have to hand it to them, they're efficient.

Anyway, in the happiness that engulfed my little world upon finding the M.O.A.G. blog safe and sound, enjoy the following non-moag-esque art. It's a great piece by Mike Mignola, the creator of Hellboy. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Bot said...

HE'S ALIVE!!! Next we have to get that lazy bum Shadowire to acknowledge the blog!

Also, Shuriken was saying that he was having some problems posting comments and blogs. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but since you're King Salvaggio, I thought that you might know what to do.

Good to have someone else here.