1.8.07




Yea, thanks for that last post. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
Anyway, speaking of trackhoes, I crushed a little red nissan sentra with one last week. Now im wishing there were an easy way to move crushed cars. Last night I drug it down my driveway with a V-10 Dually flatbed, so the cement trucks can get in this morning.
The Submarine was a quick lego construction of mine while I was waiting for dinner at a friends house the other night. I think I chose the best pictures for it. If anyone has any snide comments I would be glad to hear them as always.
See you all later and keep on blogging!.. Or whatever.

2 comments:

Bot said...

No snide comments, just saying that the car at the end of your driveway was a good addition..... Okay, okay, so that was a little snidish....

Shadowwire said...

Incidentaly, I found a good place for that little red Nissan, 4 ft under my garden.