2.8.07

If you haven't seen it yet, you're dead to me.



Okay, if you haven't seen anything for Crysis, then, well, something should happen to you. Don't know what that is, but I'm sure something should happen. Maybe you thought that flat tire you got was fate, but I can assure you it was the Video Game Gods getting even with you for not checking out one of the coolest games that will be coming out this year, and only on the PC for heavens sake! Finally a game that isn't being ported from a console, but fully harnessing the powers of the PC!*

Anyway, it looks sweet, and I'm just bummed that my PC will have no where near the firepower to run the game. Oh well, I'll just have to play it at work!

So check it out. I command you!

*Don't know if that's true, they COULD be porting it from a console, but I doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad it has a Windows Vista logo on the front of it. This means they endorse Vista and want the game to run on Vista. Good luck getting a 3 terabyte video card and 10 processor PC to run the #@!! "Aero GUI". After Vista hogs all your resources, good luck getting the game to run!

You could try the 360-teraFLOPS computer, located here:
http://www.top500.org/system/7747

Shadowwire said...

Its Awsome.