18.6.08

The Master of the Masters

My favorite gaming experience with willpower is in a recent game where Mr. Bot and I had fun springing the former Gargen? wearers from the hands of the Conar. Cause I teleported... oh yeah...

Another favorite has to be told in a story.

So once upon a time there was these peoples called the Masters. Moag's illustrious creator once told me about them and explained to me they were very powerful willpower users. So I made a campaign and I used a NPC that was a Master and I made him very powerful. To make the story short (and to stop boring myself), Sol Lan a.k.a The Watcher more or less re-powered the Masters to their current strength in the game.

Now to my favorite willpower techniques... I have to say that I don't have a favorite. There are a lot of them and I can't choose. Cause honestly if I could do all those techniques... well lets just say the world as you know it wouldn't be recognizable.

No comments: