30.6.08

A new start


Well... The first one was very flat and retarded, but after sort-of following a tutorial with a more box-modeling approach, here is what I've gotten so far. I like that it has so much more depth, and I like the box-modeling approach. This is my first time trying it, and the tutorial was annoying in some ways, but it had some useful ideas in it, and is my first look at this kind of idea. I'll admit it needs a lot more tweaking, but I'm happy with where It's going now. I'll upload some files somewhere, and give you guys a link. As for now, I'll be giving it more detail. It needs ears, and an eyeball, but Ill get to that in a little bit. I might use a low-poly model I got, and tweak it into the torso and limbs, but I'll do the head before I worry about anything else. I got the model here.

No comments: