10.4.09

Gargonan


Good morning Uber-MOAGers! It’s 3:11 in the morning and I have finally finished it. It’s much too late for a witty post, ripe with pithy remarks and clever repartee. So without further ado, here it is.

We went through several adaptations and revisions of the Gargonan insignia today, but I think we have one that the Holy Frikin’ Gargonan would endorse.

And if he doesn’t.., I’ll choke him with all four of his thumbs at once.., through his NOSTRILS!

…No your holiness, I was talking about someone else! Sheesh, he’s soo sensitive!

So, how 'bout it? Thoughts, comments, criticisms?

9 comments:

Bot said...

I like it. I did like the runes around the other one though. It gave it a sense of age. Maybe incorporate that into some iterations of this insignia.

Kang said...

Good idea, this is a base template. I figured we'd do something like that as well. I also like the runes. :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

The middle looks good, but I think the rest is a bit plain. I dunno, that's just me..

Phantom Gravedigger said...

Freaking sweet, it's simultaneously simple and complex. It really catches the eye's attention and I love it.

Salvaggio said...

Very Nice. Add runes, and make the middle just a bit bigger, that will make the outer circle less "plain" and will also help the middle, which is the intricate part, read better on smaller treatments and whatnot. Nice job Kang.

Shadowwire said...

Good Jorb! Kang, you rock.

Xzebo said...

I'm with bot... I personally liked the runes and celtic-ish knot look, but anywho other than that the design is cool!! good work :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

yeah, make a model for the background, and paint some runes on it, so it looks like they're carved in.

Kang said...

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm posting another edit. Let me know what you think and keep the thoughts coming.