30.4.09

Fermi paradox


Wiki "Fermi paradox". Just do it. What better way to explain what Im thinking right now! I love WIKIPEDIA! My home away from ho,... Wait. I can be there and at home.. Like I am now! Yay! isnt technology great?
Speaking of Technology, The official M.O.A.G Website (www.mastersofallgalaxies.com) is now under construction! Not much to look at yet, but it will be in the near future. We have waited countless generations for this time. A few more days wont kill us. . . . Or will it?

5 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST MADE ME GRIN!!! w00t! So when did you get the domain? are we running from someone else's server? I want details... This is exiting. Definitely give us a shove in the right direction.

Salvaggio said...

Yep... I'll try to upload the main page and some of the subsequent pages tongiht... finished the flash header last night... Anyway, if you know how to edit HTML or CSS, contact Shadowwire and myself and we'll get you started on putting in various things.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Sweet. You still haven't answered my questions, but I guess it's time to learn some HTML, and such. Also, do we have any FTP setup? I would like to know the server's specs to. This is quite exiting.

Salvaggio said...

You'll have to go through Shadowwire's rigorous screening process to get the FTP info, and believe me, it's rigorous.

As for your questions... it's best you just don't ask questions.

Really.

Oh, had a busy evening, so I'll have to postpone the update until this weekend. But when it goes up, I'll let you know.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Well, I suppose there's no reason to be surprised by the rigorous screening.... I just want to know a bit more about it.. I'm going to southern UT for my Grandpa's b-day thingy apparently, but I don't think that means I'll be seeing any of you.. unless you want to go over to tropic.