1.5.09

The M.O.A.G. site is officially live. Let's keep it that way.

Okay, so I've updated all the HTML and CSS pages, so we have everything that is done so far, which isn't much.  Get a hold of Shadowwire to find out what he wants you to write up, draw, eat, whatever, and let's get this all down.  

If there's enough interest, I might be convinced to travel down on a weekend and give those whom Shadowwire deems worthy a quick class in editing HTML.  It's not that difficult, but we want to control it so none of the CSS and layout is ruined, which can happen very easily.  I do it all the time.

I've added a link section to the right here, so we can link to the site from the blog.  I'll put a link on the site back, when I can.  I've also added my blog, and feel free to add other links, as long as we are personally involved in them, like Squirell, you can link to your other blog, but let's not link to ESPN or something like that.

Anyway, sorry it took so long, I've been working on something else.  You can view it here.

Anyway, back to work!

6 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Sweet! And just in time.
Those of you who will be gone for a while will now have the resource available!.. well, when I can get it there.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Sweet!! So far, it's really looking great, and sort-of lagging out my pentium 3.. So. Is there anything you can think of for me to do, or should I just sit back and be lazy?

Punk-rokk Princess said...

I checked it out and think its awesome so far! Great work. Nicely done.

One item of suggestion. Should there be a "log in" spot and possibly a "chat spot" or "frequent questions and answers"?

OK, so basically I have a list of suggestions, but I mean they are just ideas. No one needs to use them. Anyways, yea... Nice job on the site so far. Can't wait to see it on later dates.

Kang said...

Let me know what I can do to help with it. I haven't played with html in a while, but I'm sure I could brush up a bit without too much trouble.

Salvaggio said...

All great suggestions. Eventually we'd have a sign in or chat area, but for now we're concentrating on getting all the MOAG info up, so the MOAG box of doom can be retired. Or at least live on in a comfortable lifestyle in Shadowwire's closet.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Yes. I like the thought of the box of doom's new life. I think as far as a FAQ goes, let's wait for some questions to actually be frequently asked. As far as a chat goes, that would be great.