15.5.09

En'viere and Selidere.. I mean, Selidor and En'vior... I mean... whatever.

Man, it's been like an artfest on MOAG lately. I love it! Or as Selidor would say, "How fantastic..." Anyhow, these are just a couple of sketches I did for Juanito's scifi sketchbook of epicalness, scifi, and love. But mostly scifi.

I changed Selidor's armor a bit, and got his face to match more of how I imagined it. And I'm not sure if those are really what the Atrician armblades En'viere has look like... but her whole outfit reminds me of a praying mantis, so it makes me happy.





It's kind of light, but all the words say are their info and such.

And I'm going to throw in this one too before many people see it. Just a speedsketch of Selidor in a chatroom drawing program. Might make a good bookmark. Oh, and didn't like his eyes, SO I DESTROYED THEM.

6 comments:

squirrel-the-tire said...

What a phantabulous set of not-really-tuesday sketches! I think something you are particularly good at is drawing clothes and armor and such.

Phantom Gravedigger said...

If I say it's Tuesday. Then it's Tuesday. Foo.

Xzebo said...

Burned... anywho i'm kinda sad and happy at the same time, I liked Selidors other face which was a quieter sociopath look, but then i'm happy cause i like this face too...... I guess he's just sexy no matter how you draw him :)

squirrel-the-tire said...

Nice addition.

Bot said...

This blog freakin' rocks!!!

squirrel-the-tire said...

Heck yeah!