12.5.09

Youtube on the MOAGblog?!??!!!



This is a sculpt I made last night. I decided I liked it (mainly the neck), and wanted to do more with it, so I made a new model, and modeled around it using retopo to keep it the same shape as the original mesh. The original is on the right, and the better mesh is on the left. The reason I did this, is because the original was just a box that had been extruded a few times, subdivided a lot, and sculpted. I wanted not only to lower the polygon count significantly, but I wanted a better mesh with decent edge flow. I succeeded at least, at lowering the poly count. If anyone wants it, tell me, and I'll email the .blend file. Since blender's like 13mbs, you should be able to get it easily. http://www.blender.org/

1 comment:

squirrel-the-tire said...

I've done more with it now, and will post when youtube starts working again.