6.5.09

The Company of the Monkey


So I have a Gorloch character that I have been playing with during the MOAG sessions and I have been saving a lot of money and experience to make him better. There has been a problem though; I haven't been able to decide which direction to go with him. I first started out thinking I wanted to lead him into becoming a cyborg (which would be AWESOME if you think about a giant gorilla type cyborg) but then I didn't know if thats what I wanted to do.
I then started thinking that I could use the large amount of money I have amassed to start a company to gain more money to be able to upgrade myself A LOT like to a carnage class type Gorloch and that is why I did this design shown above just as a quick Company Logo for him. Of course when I planned all this out I was then informed that I am still part of Tyberion Co. so again I don't know where to go with my character. HaHa a big monkey with an identity crisis... well at least a neat little design came of it.
Let me know if you have any cool ideas of what I could do to make my awesome Gorloch even more Awesomer! (And yes I did just say 'more Awesomer')
-Juanito, Out

10 comments:

Bot said...

I like it and I think you should become a cygorilla. That would be freakin' frackin' awesomest!

Xzebo said...

I think you should start a company... cause i need a job...lol jk, but then again a cyborilla would be pretty cool.

squirrel-the-tire said...

You could start a company, make more money, and become a cygorilla.

Juanito said...

Cool guys, I think thats the direction im going to go... Any more ideas on cools things to do with my Gorloch?

Bot said...

OH OH OH!!! Backflips for bananas!!!

Shadowwire said...

Ah yes. Two sides there always are. The path of willpower is a long and difficult one involving great discipline and inner strength. The Cyborg path is quicker (usually) involving lots of money and outer strength.
Choose, But choose quickly.

Bot said...

I choose outer strength!!!... but you already knew that. :)

Juanito said...

Yeah I know Bot, and your temptations are leading me that way...

...ok, actually the idea of a giant cyborg awesome looking gorilla are leading me that way!

Xzebo said...

Two paths? You're forgetting the path of the super rich business owner who gets things done by the sheer force of his money... thats always a fun one. >:)

Bot said...

Or the super rich, super big Klisk business man, getting things done with money and/or strength... the best of both worlds!