10.5.09

More Klisk Admiral... (Still a work in progress...)


Well, here's the latest coloring.  I really like where this is going, and hope to finish it tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.  Anyway, It's been a blast painting this guy.  It really makes me want to play a Klisk.  I was actually thinking that this would be Jaal from the Story that Should Remain Nameless.  But I don't know.  Anyway, its been fun, and makes me want to focus in on the MOAG universe again, but due to freelance commitments, I might not have as much time as I would like, but that's how it usually is.

Anyway, enjoy, and I'll post the finished work as soon as I can. 

5 comments:

Sholk_Vore said...

Ok, first totally love it. Good job. Second, I can see some cool possibility's in the.... ummm.... sash?.... more than that its just cool. what if the medallion was some kind of computer, and some sort of communications device?
Just a thought I had with the uncolored version.

Xzebo said...

Way cool, i really like his eyes after the coloring... Sometimes I think of Klisks like the big dumb brutes, but this picture shows an aura a dignity and respectability along with a look of sheer intelligence.

squirrel-the-tire said...

This is looking awesome. The only thing I can think of that it needs, is that some of the colors look too plain, or saturated.

Salvaggio said...

That's why it's a work in progress...

squirrel-the-tire said...

just telling you what I think it needs while it's still a work in progress, even if you don't need to hear it.