18.5.09

Sabu Nortrax - Color first pass


Well, Sabu Nortrax is, well, don't know how I can put this, well, he's an assassin.  He's a part of the Nar-Eskan military, and as such is well funded, and has some pretty cool stuff.  For example, the rifle he's holding is a special plasma sniper rifle, which breaks down into the small backpack that he wears on his back.  He also has a suit that masks his heat and electronic signatures.  There's a picture of him in the MOAG book, if you want to see him wearing the suit.

Anyway, he's pretty cool, and well, I enjoy playing as him.


4 comments:

Juanito said...

Looking really good Salvaggio! I really like it!

So is that all done so far in that Sketchbook Pro software?

Salvaggio said...

Yep. I'm enjoying it so far, and it's fairly cheap (I think around $100). Anyway, I hope to get some more done here in the next day or two, but will definitely get it done this weekend.

squirrel-the-tire said...

Yeah, lookin' pretty sweet so far. I'l save the "freaking amazing" it deserves until it's finished.

Kang said...

I absolutely LOVE this piece, Salvaggio!! You ROCK!!