13.5.09

The S.E.T.F.

An automatic door opens with steam spurting and making the sound of hissing snake. Out of the shadows and mist emerge the SETF.

Well as you can probably see I am super bored... it also doesn't help that I accidentally fell asleep taking a nap from 7pm till 9pm, and now I can't sleep. Well I hope you all like the metallic logo design for the SETF group, a group of cyborgs (and soon to be cyborgs) we're playing as right now in MOAG. Let me know what you all think! Thanks. And

8 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Nice, but you might try a stroke or some drop shadow around the text, gets hard to read at some places.

Xzebo said...

I agree, however regardless its way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xzebo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bot said...

Nice job, Juanito! I really like the look of it.

squirrel-the-tire said...

"Thanks.And"
And what?
anyways, It's pretty cool.

Kang said...

Very nice, Juanito.
Do one using Macaneon writing also, as it's the primary language of Eden. :D

It's pretty cool!

Bot said...

Yes... but English is the primary language of Amadeus. :)

Phantom Gravedigger said...

I know I told you when I was standing right next to you, but I really like this. Especially that T. It's a pity the ancronym doesn't START with T, because then you could just put it as a symbol on their shoulders or whatnot, just because it's that cool even by itself.

Hmmm... as a sidethought, I need to get En'viere more cyborgish.