5.11.07

An audible silence.

Well, I guess everyone is done with the first ToD. I really wish that Shadowire and Kang would've given us some of there insight, but alais they did not. I will give them one more chance.

Now, on to business. We have another M.O.A.G.er in our presence. O'mally (also known as omally) is here to entertain us with his quick wit. . . . Now, if he would post.

Anyway, give him a warm welcome and make fun of him, please.

P.S. If you don't know who O'mally is. He's my nephew!

4 comments:

Shadowwire said...

Sup O'mally.
Oh, and welccome to the place where people poke fun at the moag universe and the person primarily responsible for its creation.
Later...

Pablo Diablo said...

C'mon... we don't poke fun of you that much.

Bot said...

Speak for yourself Pablo!!!

Savara said...

O'mally, my man! WELCOME! Still waiting for that quick wit......