1.11.07

The Many Faces of Bot!

Thanks to everyone that has posted on our first Topic of Discussion and to those who will post on it. Wonderful jobs! Now it's my turn.

The many faces of Bot consists of many characters that range throughout the universe that is M.O.A.G. I cannot pick just one weapon though, because each character is different and therefore fights differently.

Joac - a small, but strong Macaneon, loves the feel of the Star Shell Ejector. With it's amazing ammo that might move slower than most, but packs a huge wallop.

Koolah - the shy Klisk, prefers his Klisk Tribal Long bow over any other weapon. It's quiet and deadly, giving him the chance to sneak while using it.

Amadeus - the once human cyborg. . . . He likes to punch things. . . . Nuff said.

Quar - the Holder of the White Gargen. . . . again, Nuff said.

Bar'a - the big guy. Think of him as Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2. He prefers the gentle tap of the Power Axe or the War Hammer known as the Doorbell. He also enjoys making swiss cheese out of others with the ADAC Pulse Rifle.

That's about the size of it. My favorite memory? Three words for you, "Nice shot, Sir."

9 comments:

Salvaggio said...

Oh the memories! I had totally forgotten about the "nice shot, sir". Can't remember what weapon Lump was using... oh man, I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Good times, good times.

Shadowwire said...

Although I prefer to be called "Harris, Shadowwire, Cybercon, Sur Speltrong, West, Westicle, Late for dinner, (you get the picture) It was indeed me who split bot and my previous commander with an anti aircraft rocket. Ah the memories. The "nice shot sir" comment made my day, as did the sight of our betrayer being blown to tinny bits.
p.s. "lump" is not acceptable.

Bot said...

What about K-Star?

Salvaggio said...

You'll let Westicle slide by but you get mad at Lump? Oh well, I guess you have to pick your battles...

Pablo Diablo said...

You gotta tell me... why is Westicle called Lump? Tell me so I may torture him with childlike name calling.
Oh and nice post Mr. Bot. Is your head still exploded?

Bot said...

Where did Lump come from? I can't even remember!

Salvaggio said...

Well, apparently he's not taking to the L*** name, so out of respect for Wes, I will unfortunately decline all requests on this site* to clarify the matter.

*NOTE: I said "on this site", so if someone sent me an email or called me, I might be more willing to discuss it. Might. If you have cookies.

Salvaggio said...

Also, to clarify on Pablo's comment, Bot was not hit with the rocket. Infact, Bot uttered the infamous "nice shot" line after Wes blew their traitorous Commander's head off with said rocket launcher. It was quite memorable...

Bot said...

Good times....... good times...